Ensuring Good Health & A Clean Environment for You & Your Family
The primary goal of the Warren County Combined Health District is three-fold—the Prevention of exposure to disease; Promotion of health education; and the Protection of the population from exposure to health risks. It's a critical three-fold approach to keeping you and your family, friends and neighbors safe and healthy.
Current News & Information
- Online Inspection Reports - NEW
- 2013 Annual Report
- WCCHD March Newsletter
- Employment Opportunity - New
- Radon Test Kit Coupons
- Draft 2 ODH Sewage Treatment System Rules
- Seasonal Flu Shots
- School Health Regulations
- New Environmental Forms Available
- CDC Advisory - Bed Bug Pesticide Misuse
- List available for: Private Water Haulers, Septage Haulers, Septic Installers, Service Providers, Soil Scientist, and System Designers.
- Food Recalls and Safety Alerts
- Pay your Food License or Operating Permit fee online!
- Born in Ohio? Get your birth certificate at the WCCHD
- Bed Bugs Fact Sheets
The WCCHD Environmental Health Division works to prevent disease, promote the health of the community, and protect the environment through the enforcement of local and state rules and regulations.