Working to Build Healthy Communities Every Day
The primary goal of the Warren County Combined Health District is three-fold—the Prevention of exposure to disease; Promotion of health education; and the Protection of the population from exposure to health risks. It's a critical three-fold approach to keeping you and your family, friends and neighbors safe and healthy.
Current News & Information
- WCCHD May Newsletter
- WCCHD Board Agenda
- Breastfeeding Class
- 2015 Annual Report
- CDC - Zika Virus (Syndicated Information)
- Warren County Health Assessment Report
- Chagas Disease and Kissing Bugs
- Kissing Bug versus Other Common Bugs
- Employment Opportunity - New
- Seasonal Flu Shots
- 2014 Reportable Communicable Diseases
- Media Release: Tdap Vaccine for Your Pre-Teen
- Ohio Birth & Death Cert. Kiosk
- Online Inspection Reports
- CDC Advisory - Bed Bug Pesticide Misuse
- Food Recalls and Safety Alerts
- Born in Ohio? Get your birth certificate at the WCCHD
- Bed Bugs Fact Sheets
The WCCHD Environmental Health Division works to prevent disease, promote the health of the community, and protect the environment through the enforcement of local and state rules and regulations.
The WCCHD offers the convenience of paying your Camp License Fee, Food License Bill, Food Service Plan Review, Retail Food Plan Review, Operating Permit AOP Bill, and Swimming Pool Permit Fee online.