Ensuring Good Health & A Clean Environment for You & Your Family
The primary goal of the Warren County Combined Health District is three-fold—the Prevention of exposure to disease; Promotion of health education; and the Protection of the population from exposure to health risks. It's a critical three-fold approach to keeping you and your family, friends and neighbors safe and healthy.
Current News & Information
- WCCHD November Newsletter
- FAQ about the Ebola Virus Disease
- Ebola - Workplace Safety & Health Topic
- Up to Date Information About Ebola
- Mobile Mammography Van - 11/12/14
- New Ohio Sewage System Rules - Effective 01/01/15
- New WCCHD Sewage Rules - Effective 01/01/2015
- Employment Opportunity - New
- Detour Access To WCCHD
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASDs) Awareness
- Media Release: Tdap Vaccine for Your Pre-Teen
- Request for Proposal for Accreditation Pre-Requisite Documents
- FREE HIV Testing and a Chance to Win a $25.00 Gift Card!
- Media Release: Stay Healthy This Summer--Get Immunized!
- Ohio Birth & Death Cert. Kiosk
- Online Inspection Reports
- 2013 Annual Report
- Radon Test Kit Coupons
- Seasonal Flu Shots
- School Health Regulations
- New Environmental Forms Available
- CDC Advisory - Bed Bug Pesticide Misuse
- List available for: Private Water Haulers, Septage Haulers, Septic Installers, Service Providers, Soil Scientist, and System Designers.
- Food Recalls and Safety Alerts
- Born in Ohio? Get your birth certificate at the WCCHD
- Bed Bugs Fact Sheets
The WCCHD Environmental Health Division works to prevent disease, promote the health of the community, and protect the environment through the enforcement of local and state rules and regulations.
The WCCHD offers the convenience of paying your Camp License Fee, Food License Bill, Food Service Plan Review, Retail Food Plan Review, Operating Permit AOP Bill, and Swimming Pool Permit Fee online.