Ensuring Good Health & A Clean Environment for You & Your Family
The primary goal of the Warren County Combined Health District is three-fold—the Prevention of exposure to disease; Promotion of health education; and the Protection of the population from exposure to health risks. It's a critical three-fold approach to keeping you and your family, friends and neighbors safe and healthy.
Current News & Information
- WCCHD December Newsletter
- Draft 2 ODH Sewage Treatment System Rules
- AIDS Testing Day - 12/4/13
- Seasonal Flu Shots
- School Health Regulations
- *Notice* - Nursing Clinic Price Changes
- 2012 Annual Report
- New Environmental Forms Available
- CDC Advisory - Bed Bug Pesticide Misuse
- List available for: Private Water Haulers, Septage Haulers, Septic Installers, Service Providers, Soil Scientist, and System Designers.
- Food Recalls and Safety Alerts
- Pay your Food License or Operating Permit fee online!
- Born in Ohio? Get your birth certificate at the WCCHD
- Got Bed Bugs?
If you have good health, the Warren County Combined Health District wants to help you maintain it with prevention programs that include immunizations, prenatal care and child and adult Nursing Clinics. From seasonal flu vaccinations to special health alerts, we're on the side of good health.
Our Health promotion programs include health education and the fostering of healthy living conditions and life styles. We assist individuals, families, groups or entire communities with activities that help people identify needs, get useful information and resources, and take action to achieve change.